While on an international flight, a woman's battery powered headphones caught on fire!!

She was sleeping and listening to music, when all of a sudden she heard an explosion!

The woman, who was not identified, tore off the headphones and threw them to the floor where they were shooting off sparks and small flames.

Luckily, the flight attendants were there with a bucket of water to pour on the headphones.

The incident left the woman's face and hands blackened and blistered.

We're glad she's okay! What a scary situation!