Valentine's Day is this Friday...let's not wait 'til Thursday or Friday to come up with our gifts & plans. Here are a few ideas for starters...
(1) Sending flowers to work is a basic must.
(2) Chocolate is a must (Godiva's the best!).
(3) A nice handbag is never a bad gift idea.
(4) A romantic weekend getaway for Valentine's weekend or as a gift would be nice.
(5) Spa treatments are divine.
(6) Concert tickets are a treat.
(7) A tech gift like stylish headphones or earbuds.
(8) Jewelry is wonderful...diamond jewelry is even better.
(9) An adventure gift like skydiving or surfboarding would be unique.
(10) Sexy heels are a good gift idea.
(11) Special exercise classes like pilates, yoga, crossfit & such would be a unique gift idea.
(12) Couples dance lessons would be a romantic & unique gift.
(13) Couples cooking classes are nice & romantic.
(14) Cooking a romantic dinner at home would be nice...dinner & a movie. (Flowers & chocolate are still a must in the case).
(15) And finally, for all my fellow single people...Valentine's doesn't have to be a depressing holiday to spend alone. Get together with friends Friday night & have a blast! I once hung out with a group of female friends. We went to dinner & I gave them all this cute chocolate shaped like a man that I got from a novelty store. It was called "My Chocolate Boyfriend" and they all LOVED it! We then all went to a comedy club afterwards. Good times & not once did we care that we didn't have boyfriends. Hope these ideas help.
Happy Valentine's Day--Shelley