Whether it is budgeting or just enjoying crafting your own dressing, there is just something about it that is amazing! Check out these recipes that are just to-die for & give it a try!
Photo Cred: Shuttershock
1. Good Ol' Fashion Ranch: You need mayo, buttermilk, sour cream, chopped green onions, parsley, garlic, dijon mustard, kosher salt, black pepper, apple cider vinegar & viola!
2. French Dressing: You need veggie oil, ketchup, white vinegar, ketchup, minced yellow onion, sugar, paprika, lemon juice, garlic salt, minced garlic, fresh black pepper and mayo. We recommend making this in advance and cooling it in the fridge for a couple hours. Also, if you don't want the dressing creamy, minus the mayo and enjoy!
3. Sun-Dried Tomato Amazingness: Light mayo, roasted red pepper, sun dried tomatoes in oil, white balsamic vinegar, parsley, salt and pepper, olive oil and BOOM!
4. Strawberry Poppyseed Dressing (light & sweet): Garlic, small red onion, fresh strawberries, raspberry jam, sugar, white vinegar, light olive oil, salt and poppy seeds.
5. Lemon Dressing (perfect on chicken, OMG): Dijon mustard, lemon zest, salt & pepper, EVOO, and fresh lemon juice to taste!
6. Homemade Caesar: Mayo, oil-packed anchovies--drain them, drained capers, lemon juice, water, dijon mustard, parmesan cheese, salt & pepper, and a garlic clove.
7. Avocado Dressing: buttermilk, fat-free plain yogurt, chopped green onions, medium riped avocado, parsley, garlic powder and dill weed! BOMB.COM!
8. Creamy Cilantro (JUST like El Polo Loco): Fresh cilantro (obvi), salsa of your choice, mayo, garlic, lime juice and salt & pepper! - PERSONAL FAVORITE
9. Greek: Lemon juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt & pepper.
10. Raspberry Vinegar: Raspberry jam, rice wine vinegar and olive oil and viola!
We hope you enjoy a couple of these recipes. Let us know what you think!