Photo Credit: Shutterstock
The real Angelenos already know that we have some pretty amazing Mexican food in LA, but if you're coming just for a visit, the below restaurants are some that you must try!
- El Cholo- Downtown, Santa Monica and Central LA -- this restaurant has been open for OVER 80 YEARS! Comfort Food meets atmosphere at El Cholo every time!
- Border Grill- 4th Street in Santa Monica -- great place for drinks and small eats
- Colonia Taco Lounge- 13030 E. Valley Blvd in La Puenta -- good everything (especially margaritas)
- Gracias Madre - West Hollywood -- this restaurant reminds of us Palm Springs. It's beautiful relaxed and have some of the pineapple salsa we've ever tried!
- PettyCash Taqueria - Mid-City -- Don't be scared by the graffiti on the walls at PettyCash, it's a beautifuol tribute to the history of Beverly Blvd. The Crispy Brussel Spouts and ceviche are what keep us coming pack every time!