Photo Credit: Getty Images
Every Monday night I get together with my girl friends and veg for a couple overs over the popular show on ABC, The Bachelor. Last week was home town dates & I just about lost my mind and broke into tears with all the heart ache that came with that episode. Anyways, here's what I am cooking up & drinking tonight!
WINE OF THE NIGHT:
Impression Red Wine by Barefoot. I am a sucker for a blended red!
ON THE MENU FOR TONIGHT:
Photo Credit: Flickr/ kimsch1
What you need:
- 1 package of cheese tortillini
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 can of chicken broth
- salt & pepper
- parmesan cheese
What you do:
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- Brown your ground turkey
- Mix in the ground turkey, tortellini, spinach, salt & pepper and celery. Let cook for 10-12mins.
- Once the tortellini's are cooked, remove the soup for the heat & serve in a bowl.
- Top your soup with a dash of parmesan cheese and viola!
- Brittany Shabashov
Follow @BrittShab on Instagram