This is perfect for your kid's friends, co-workers or even your Valentine!
Jill and Sabrina from Valentine In The Morning show you how to make a super easy gluten-free snack mix just in time for Valentine's Day!
Here's the recipe (does contain peanuts, but can exclude them if allergic):
- 2 cups corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup pretzels (use gluten-free pretzels if gluten sensitive, we did and they taste great!)
- 1 cup Cheerios
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1 cup peanuts (optional)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Combine Chex cereal, pretzels, Cheerios, M&Ms and peanuts in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix oil and white chocolate chips and melt in either the microwave or double boiler. Note: You can substitute the white chocolate chips and oil for white melting chocolate.
- Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients and fold everything together.
- Spread mixture out onto wax paper or tray to cool and set.
CLICK HERE for a Valentine's Day photo backdrop tutorial! Perfect for Valentine's Day photos and cards!