In hopes to accommodate guests better in their often filled theme parked, as of today, Disneyland Resort has increased their prices on single-day tickets for one park and park hopper tickets. The price raise will only be from a $2-$5 basis.
Single-Day One Park:
- Value: Before $95 Now $97
- Regular: Before $105 Now $110
- Peak: Before $119 Now $124
Park hopper tickets:
- Value: Before $155 Now $157
- Regular: Before $160 Now $165
- Peak:Before $169 Now $174
Season passed for SoCal Select, SoCal and Deluxe annual will also increase between $10 and $20.The SoCal Select passes are going from $329 to $339 and SoCal are increasing $459 to $469. Deluxe passes are now $619 instead of $599. However, prices for the Signature, Signature Plus and Premiere Passport passes will remain the same.