You don't need to go all the way to The Three Broomsticks for a bit of Harry Potter magic.
As it turns out, Starbuckshas a few items on the secret menu for muggles!
1. Harry Potter's Pumpkin Juice
- Pumpkin Spice Sauce (1.5 pumps for a tall, 2 grande, 3 venti)
- Apple Juice to the top line
- Fill the rest of the cup with ice
2. Butterbeer Latte
- Whole milk steamer
- Add Caramel syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Toffee nut syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Add Cinnamon Dolce syrup (2 for tall, 3 for grande, 4 for venti)
- Whipped cream and salted caramel bits on top (or creme brulee topping if you prefer)
**Optional if you prefer to add a coffee taste: Add a shot of espresso (2 for a grande or venti)
3. Butterbeer Frappuccino
- Ask for a Creme Frappuccino base. (Don't skimp on the fat by askingfor skim or 2% milk as whole milk is required for the right consistency.)
- Add 3 pumps of caramel syrup.
- Add 3 pumps of toffee nut syrup.
- Top with caramel drizzle