If you love museums, you're going to be in for a real treat on Sunday!
You can enjoy a fun, FREE day at many of LA's amazing museums!
Museums Free-for-All Day is an event that has partnered with LA Metro to encourage SoCal residents to not only experience art, but also use the bus and rail services.
Mark your calendars for this Sunday, January 28th because that's when you will get a chance to visit an incredible list of museums!
Check out the list below to see all of the eligible museums!
- Annenberg Space for Photography (Free cookie with the purchase of any coffee beverage while supplies last).
- Autry Museum of the American West
- The Broad
- California African American Museum
- California Science CenterGeneral admission only. (A timed reservation with a convenience fee is required for Space Shuttle Endeavor).
- Columbia Memorial Space Center
- Craft & Folk Art Museum
- Descanso Gardens
- Forest Lawn Museum
- Fowler Museum at UCLA
- Getty Center
- Getty VillaFree, timed tickets are required. Visit getty.edu.
- GRAMMY Museum
- Hammer Museum
- Institute of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles
- Japanese American National MuseumFree tickets available at janm.org/freeforall.
- Kidspace Children’s Museum
- La Brea Tar Pits and MuseumGeneral admission only; free tickets available at tarpits.org/freeforall.
- LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)
- Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust
- The Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles (MOCA)
- Museum of Latin American Art (MOLAA)
- Museum of Tolerance
- Natural History Museum of Los Angeles CountyGeneral admission only (free tickets available at nhm.org/freeforall).
- Orange County Museum of Art
- The Paley Center for Media
- Palm Springs Art Museum
- Pasadena Museum of California Art
- Petersen Automotive MuseumTickets must be reserved in advance at Eventbrite.
- Pomona College Museum of Art
- Riverside Art Museum
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- Skirball Cultural Center (Noah’s Ark timed-entry, one-hour tickets are limited and distributed first-come, first-served).
- Sunnylands Center & Gardens. (Excludes tours of the historic house and grounds.)
- University Art Museum, CSU Long Beach (Join for opening reception of Robert Irwin: Site Determined 4-6 pm, January 28. Closed January 27).
- USC Fisher Museum (Offering free admission on Saturday, January 27, instead of Sunday, January 28).
- USC Pacific Asia Museum
- Zimmer Children’s Museum
Which museum will you be going to?!