Knott’s Berry Farm is well known Boysenberry everything and they are getting ready to celebrate with their annual Knott’s Boysenberry Festival!
The festival is three-weeks long and features over 75 one-of-a-kind boysenberry inspired food and drinks.
While the festival starts on March 16th, Knott's is already revealing some of the tasty boysenberry foods that will be served.
BOYSENBERRY SAVORY FOODS:
- Boysenberry Pierogies at Spurs Chophouse: Boysenberries, sautéed onions, Applewood smoked bacon, boysenberry sour cream.
- Boysenberry Cheese Quesadilla at Ghost Town Bank Stand: Mozzarella cheese, cotija cheese, boysenberry salsa, boysenberry sour cream.
- Boysenberry Elote at Sutter’s Stand: Corn on the cob, boysenberry mayonnaise, boysenberry butter.
- Boysenberry Hummus with Grilled Pita Bread at Spurs Chophouse Outside Stand
- Boysenberry Sausage on a Bun at Wilderness Dance Hall Outside Stand: Farm baked boysenberry roll, boysenberry ketchup, relish, mustard.
- Slow Cooked Boysenberry Short Rib at Spurs Chophouse: Boysenberry hoisin sauce, buttery basmati rice, chopped green onions
- Boysenberry Chicken Wings at Stand Across from Gold Trails Hotel
In addition to the Food Tasting Card offerings, dozens of other savory boysenberry items are available a la carte throughout the Festival.
BOYSENBERRY SWEET TREATS:
- Boysenberry Coconut Macaroon: The Boysenberry coconut macaroon is dipped in delicious chocolate ganache.
- Deep-Fried Cinnamon Roll: The deep-fried cinnamon roll with boysenberry icing, funnel cake, and magic.
- The Fun Stick: The Fun Stick features a piece of deep-fried cheesecake on a stick topped with sweet boysenberry icing.
Knott's Berry Farm is always updating their website with more information about the dozens of other desserts that will be returning and debuting at this year’s Knott's Boysenberry Festival.
The Knott's Boysenberry Festival runs from March 16th - April 8th!