Get your plans for Pixar Fest ready because it's coming to Disneyland April 13th - September 3rd!
Pixar Fest coming to Disney means NEW FOOD ITEMS!!
So here's a list of the limited-time food and beverages inspired by Pixar Movies below:
- Fried-ricksen Bologna Sandwich—Carnation Café, Disneyland
- Fredrickson TV Diner—Carnation Café, Disneyland
- Up Merit Badge Éclair—Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Disneyland
- Up-Tart: Nutella Pop Tart Chocolate Fredrickson House & Balloons—Capuccino Cart, Disneyland.
- Boot Beer Root Beer Float served in a Souvenir Woody’s Boot—Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland.
- Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake (House-made funnel cake topped with blueberries, strawberries, chocolate cookie crumbles, crème anglaise, white chocolate, and gold-dusted whipped cream)—Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland.
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Funnel Cake (Strawberry-cherry topping, strawberry butter, and streusel, with spiced syrup drizzle)—Hungry Bear Restaurant, Disneyland.
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Churro—Tomorrowland, Disneyland.
- Coco Churro (Chocolate and vanilla bean dust and salted cinnamon sugar served with a spiced Mexican chocolate dipping sauce)—Frontierland, Disneyland.
- Mike Wazowski Bread—Pacific Wharf Café, Disney California Adventure.
- Sully Premium Popcorn Bucket—All Disneyland Resort popcorn carts.
- Mike Wazowski Sipper—Disney California Adventure quick-service restaurants.
Also starting in May, Disney will debut a lemon version of the Dole Whip at The old Paradise Pier Ice Cream Co. which will re-open as The Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats!
Which food item are you most excited for?