Pixar Fest has already taken off at Disneyland and of course there's a brand new popcorn bucket that you NEED!
Yesterday (4/24), Disneyland started selling popcorn buckets shaped like the Little Green Men from Toy Story at both of its parks!
People are so obsessed with them that there is already a THREE HOUR line to get one.
Don't run to Disneyland just yet, these popcorn buckets are only available for Annual Passholders to buy as an exclusive souvenir!
Between now and May 24, Annual Passholders can get one by visiting select popcorn carts at Disneyland and California Adventure.
Disneyland Park Popcorn Cart Locations:
- Frontierland (near Mark Twain Riverboat)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (near City Hall)
- Main Street, U.S.A. (Central Plaza)
- New Orleans Square (near Haunted Mansion)
- Fantasyland (small world promenade)
- Fantasyland (Fantasyland Theater – refills only)
- Mickey’s Toontown (near Gadget’s Go Coaster – refills only)
- Tomorrowland (near Star Trader – refills only after May 3)
Disney California Adventure Park Popcorn Cart Locations:
- Buena Vista Street (near Carthay Circle)
- Grizzly Peak (near Soarin’ Around the World)
- Hollywood Land (Hyperion Theater – refills only)
Waiting in line for hours and paying $20 for a popcorn bucket might seem a bit crazy, but if you have one of these aliens you’ll be able to get $1 popcorn refills at either park until June 21, 2018!
Also for fun if you want these buckets to glow just put your iphone flashlight on inside the bucket and it glows!