Do you ever find yourself craving New York pizza, but you're all the way on the other side of the country in Los Angeles?!
Well next week you can finally have your New York pizza while in LA!
JetBlue has announced that it will be offering cross-country pizza deliveries for a limited time.
For its “Pie in the Sky” program, the company will be picking up pies at Patsy’s Pizzeria of East Harlem and transporting them to the JFK International Airport.
From there, the pizzas will fly through the skies on their way to LAX.
Then, the delicious pizzas will be delivered straight to the doors of select L.A. residents.
“Pie in the Sky” runs from May 9th through May 11th and here’s how you can sign up for that:
- Visit www.jetblue.pizza to start your order.
- Validate your zip code to ensure you’re in the delivery zone.
- Ordering opens at 12:00 a.m. PDT each day. Place your order for a 16” plain cheese ($12) or pepperoni pizza ($15) for delivery. Act fast, as quantities are limited to 350 per day — first come, first served!
- Track your pizza on www.jetblue.pizza as it flies from JFK. Once your pizza is ready, you’ll be notified of your pizza delivery ETA, which will be between 7:00 p.m. PDT and 10:00 p.m. PDT.
- Eat, enjoy, and share your slice using #JetBluePieInTheSky.
In honor of the occasion, JetBlue collaborated with New York director Spike Lee on a video entitled, “The Dos and Don’ts of New York Pizza, According to Spike Lee.”
Check out the video below:
Are you going to order New York pizza for delivery to LA?