Last month, Disneyland released these limited edition Annual Passholder Steamboat Willie Balloon refillable popcorn buckets and they were really hard to get your hands on!
Well if you weren't able to get one, now's your chance because Disneyland just brought them back!
This hand painted special edition Steamboat Willie Balloon popcorn bucket is only available to annual pass holders and the best part is that you can get a popcorn refill for just $1.
The way it works is that you stop by any participating popcorn cart location at Disneyland or California adventure and buy your popcorn bucket.
Then once you've finished your first round of popcorn, you can get a refill for only $1.
You can get your $1 refills until April 5th and you bought this popcorn bucket last month, you're also available to get your refill for $1!
Disneyland Popcorn Cart Locations:
- Frontierland (near Mark Twain Riverboat)
- Main Street U.S.A (near City Hall)
- Main Street U.S.A (Central Plaza)
- New Orleans Square (near Haunted Mansion)
- Fantasyland (small world promenade) - Refills only
- Fantasyland (Fantasyland Theater)
- Mickey's Toontown (near Gadget's Go Coaster) - Refills only
- Tomorrowland (near Star Trader)
California Adventure Popcorn Cart Locations:
- Buena Vista Street (near Carthay Circle)
- Grizzly Peak (near Soarin' Around the World)
- Hollywood Land (Hyperion Theater)
- Pixar Pier (near Pixar Pal-A-Round)
If you plan on purchasing the bucket or getting a refill, you must present your annual pass and a photo I.D may also be required.
Are you going to buy your limited edition Steamboat Willie Balloon popcorn bucket at Disneyland?