Knott's Taste of Boysenberry Festival will kick of boysenberry season March 5th through May 2nd at Knott's Berry Farm on select days. This new food and retail experience highlights all-new boysenberry-inspired foods, sweet treats and refreshing drinks.
While the them park remains closed, the food and merchandise-focused outdoor event will offer guests access to over 80 different boysenberry-infused items and shopping from over 20 artisan local crafters. Tasting cards are required for entry and are available now at Knotts.com for $45 (plus tax) and will include five food tastings to guests 12 years and older. Junior tasting cards (ages 3-11) include three food tastings and are $20 (plus tax.) Scheduled dates are 3/5-7, 3/12-14, 3/19-21, 3/26-4/11, 4/16-18, 4/23-25 and 4/30-5/2.
- Tasting cards are date specific and must be purchased online at knotts.com or through the Knott's Berry Farm mobile app prior to the date of visit. Knott's Taste of Boysenberry. In order to manage proper physical distancing of guests, Knott's Taste of Boysenberry Festival tasting cards will be limited each day and may sell out. Tickets go on sale to 2020 and 2021 Knott’s Season Passholders from 2/9-2/15. Tickets available to the general public starting 2/16.
Additional safety measures and operational changes for this event at Knott's Berry Farm include:
- Tasting cards are limited each day to ensure proper physical distancing
- Upon arrival, guests will be required to enter a temperature screening and security checkpoint at the main gate
- All associates and guests must wear a facial covering while visiting Taste of Boysenberry Festival or the Knott's California Marketplace store locations and restaurants – masks are not required while sitting at a table or bench to eat
- Frequently touched surfaces are disinfected daily and sanitized frequently. This includes but is not limited to cash counters, scanners, EMV readers, pens at cashier counters, register screens, store fixtures, door handles, and shopping baskets
- Signage is present to aid guests in the proper direction of travel and as a reminder to practice social distancing
- Seating is spaced out throughout the Taste of Boysenberry Festival event footprint
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the event area
- All associates will be screened, including temperature and symptom checks using CDC guidelines before being allowed on the property to work
- Associates have been trained on the importance of handwashing, physical distancing, and overall hygiene
- Separate entrances and exits will appear at some store locations; store occupancy will be limited