Dog Starts Fire Trying To Make Pancakes (VIDEO)

A dog accidentally started a fire in their home trying to get pancakes the owners left on the stove. 

The golden retriever turned the stove on when he jumped up to grab a pancake! That sparked a fire. 

Thankfully the home was equipped with a security system that alerted the owners of the fire. Authorities got to the house in time to put out the fire with the animals unharmed.

 
Lisa Foxx

Lisa Foxx

Lisa Foxx is an on air host at 104.3 MYFM from 10am-3pm! KBIG FM Los Angeles' More Music, More Variety radio station Read more

title

Content Goes Here