How the Grinch stole IHOP....
If you haven't seen the trailer yet, there is a new adaptation of Dr. Seuss's How The Grinch Stole Christmas hitting theaters, but this time the film is animated!
In honor of the film The Grinch being released.... IHOP will be selling green pancakes!
The Grinch will be voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch and narration will be done by Pharrell Williams.
IHOP has partnered up with Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures to release these yummy breakfast foods for you in honor of the movie!
They will be adding six new menu items until December 31st!
This is what you can choose from:
- Grinch’s Green Pancakes: Two Grinch green buttermilk pancakes topped with sweet cream cheese icing, red candy hearts, crowned with creamy, green whipped topping.
- Minty Who Hot Chocolate: Hot chocolate with mint syrup topped with creamy green whipped topping and red candy hearts
- WhoRoast Beast Omelette: An omelette filled with shredded beef, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses, sautéed jalapeños, onions and golden hash browns topped with tangy BBQ sauce, more shredded cheese and a serrano pepper. Served with three buttermilk pancakes.
- Whoville Holiday Cheesecake French Toast: Two King’s Hawaiian rolls, French-toasted and layered with creamy cheesecake filling, raspberry topping and creamy whipped topping.
- Mt. Crumpit Kids Combo: One Grinch Green buttermilk pancake topped with sweet cream cheese icing, red candy hearts and green whipped topping. One scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link.
- Young Grinch Minty Who Hot Chocolate: A kid’s sized hot chocolate with mint syrup and topped with creamy green whipped topping and red candy hearts.
Which new menu item are you excited to try?!
'The Grinch' hits theaters November 9th!