Oreo lovers, eat your heart out. These cookie balls are to die for and all you have to do is crush up Oreos (we like using a food processor but the old Ziploc bag and rolling pin definitely works), mix them up with some cream cheese, then just dunk those bad boys in some melted chocolate.
WARNING! Be ready to eat the whole batch in one sitting—they're dangerously delicious!
1(14-oz.) package Oreos
1(8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
Pinch kosher salt
1(12-oz.) package chocolate chips, melted
- Use a food processor to crush cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add all but 2 tablespoons crushed cookies to a medium bowl. Add cream cheese and and salt and stir until evenly combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a small cookie scoop, form mixture into small balls and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze until slightly hardened, about 30 minutes.
- Dip frozen balls in melted chocolate until coated and return to baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Freeze until chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes.