5 Tips To Sell Your Old iPhone Before You Upgrade
After yesterday's Apple Event, you may be thinking about trading in your current iPhone for a new one. And the new one's gonna cost a pretty penny...Here are 5 tips to get the most money from your old iPhone before buying a new one.
According to USA Today...
(1) Sellers get about 30% more cash using buy-back sites like Gazelle or Nextworth versus wireless carriers' trade-in programs. And take advantage of the price locks because you can lock in a price now & wait up to 30 days before you have to send in your phone.
(2) You can make good money buy selling in person via Craigslist, Facebook or apps like LetGo or OfferUp...But be cautious of scammers.
(3) eBay is a great option since lots of people will see your offer. eBay's Quick Sell can sell it for you, but you'll only make an average profit.
(4) Trading back to Apple is simple and it gives you Apple store credit. But they only accept older models and you won't get the best price.
(5) Sell before a new iPhone hits the shelves. The sooner you sell, the better because prices can drop 15-40% surrounding a flagship launch.
Reminder...Before you sell your iPhone, back up, save & then revert your old iPhone back to its factory settings.
STAY CONNECTED WITH SHELLEY AT THE LINKS BELOW...
-@ShelleyWade on Twitter
-@TheOneAndOnlyShelleyWade on Instagram
-All The Rage With Shelley Wade on Facebook