5 Cheeseburger Facts For National Cheeseburger Day
In honor of National Cheeseburger Day, here are 5 Cheeseburger facts you may not have known...
(1) Hamburgers and cheeseburgers are said to comprise about 71% of beef served up in commercial restaurants.
(2) During WWI, the government tried to rename hamburgers "Liberty Sandwiches.”
(3) In 2008, Burger King released burger-scented body spray and cologne.
(4) Some regional cheeseburgers include Minnesota's Juicy Lucy... New Mexicos' green chili Cheeseburger... and San Antonio tops their cheeseburgers with Cheez Wiz, refried beans, Fritos, and onions.
(5) The Biggest Cheeseburger Ever Made Clocked in at 2,014 Pounds.
Happy National Cheeseburger Day! Now go have a nice, juicy, cheesy burger for lunch or dinner to celebrate!