10 Best Things To Do In Las Vegas
Vegas is a quick drive & an even quicker flight from SoCal . A local Vegas expert offered USA Today tips on the best things to do the next time you go to Vegas.
USA Today reminds us that there are plenty of things to do in Las Vegas that don’t involve gambling...On the Strip , you’ll find fountains, volcanoes, fabulous shows and even gondola rides. Downtown, you can get a glimpse into the checkered history of Las Vegas at The Mob Museum . The Neon Museum is another place to find unusual Vegas history–it’s the place where old neon signs are retired. Take a drive out of town to see the historic Hoover Dam or hike over the red sandstone in Red Rock Canyon ...you'll find plenty of options for day trips into the surrounding area. Outdoor sports like hiking, golf and tennis are popular. For the adrenaline junkies in the crowd, thrill rides may be just the ticket. Adventure-seekers will find zip lines and roller coasters, and some of those rides are at the top of very tall buildings. Check out the complete list & video below.
USA Today's 10 Best Things To Do In Las Vegas ...
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Take a ride on the High Roller, the world's tallest obeservation wheel
- Freemont Street Express
- Hoover Dam
- National Atomic Testing Museum
- The Mob Museum
- The Neon Museum
- Stratosphere Tower, the tallest freestanding observation tower in the United States
- Venetian's Grand Canal Shoppes
- Fountains of Bellagio
STAY CONNECTED WITH SHELLEY AT THE LINKS BELOW...
- @ShelleyWade on Twitter
- @TheOneAndOnlyShelleyWade on Instagram
- All The Rage With Shelley Wade on Facebook