Need A Job? Disneyland Is Hiring Cosmetologists!
Think about it...Disneyland characters always look fabulous...OF COURSE they need cosmetologists to keep their hair & makeup on point! According to Disney Careers, Cosmetology Cast members' starting pay rate is between $11.75 and $14.05, depending on your skill & ability. Disney Careers also lists the job's responsibilities, basic job qualifications & preferred qualifications...
- Must have the ability to wash and set wigs and recreate a style from a photo in a clear and defined manner.
- Must have the ability to work pin-on and retouches for parades, shows and venues.
- Provide wigs styled to an approved Corporate design for characters (i.e. Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty).
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and appropriate use of styling tools.
- Current California Cosmetology license.
- Willingness to join the IATSE labor union.
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the role with or without reasonable accommodation, including frequent walking and standing; lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25 lbs; working with a variety of chemicals on a daily basis including hair spray and cleaning solutions (i.e., shampoo, vinegar, etc).Training Availability: 6 weeks of full availability (day AND evening) will be required immediately following the start date
- Two (2) years of working experience as a licensed Cosmetologist.
- Experience washing and setting wigs.
- Wig or styling experience with synthetic hair.
- Wig or styling experience with human hair.
- Styling experience with period looks.
For more details & to apply for the job, head to the Disney Careers website by CLICKING HERE.
STAY CONNECTED WITH SHELLEY AT THE LINKS BELOW...
-All The Rage With Shelley Wadeon Facebook