Here's How You Can Win A Night's Stay at Disney's Cinderella Castle
The Castle Suite in Cinderella's Castle at Walt Disney World can't be reserved by park guests--for any amount of money--so to be able to stay there for a night would truly be priceless. Now, you have a chance to win a night's stay in the Castle Suite and all you have to do is get charitable. Keep reading to find out how to enter by donating OR by not donating...
Omaze is giving you the chance to donate--or not--for a chance to:
- Spend a dream-come-true night at the famed Cinderella Castle Suite at Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort
- Score eight (8) 1-Day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper® Option, plus a VIP tour guide for a day
- Enjoy an incredible dinner (and spectacular views) at Narcoossee’s, the signature restaurant on the waterfront of the Seven Seas Lagoon at the far end of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Score round-trip flights to Orlando, FL
If you choose to donate, your donation benefits the Orlando Magic Youth Foundation. Your donation gives you entries to win. Here's how many entries you get for your donation:
- Donate $10, get 100 entries
- Donate $25, get 250 entries
- Donate $50, get 1,000 entires
- Donate $100, get 2,000 entries
- Donate $250, get 2,500 entries
- Donate $500, get 5,000 entries
- Donate $1,000, get 10,000 entries
- Donate $2,500, get 25,000 entries
- Donate $5,000, get 50,000 entries
There is a chance for you to enter without donating, but you'll only get one entry. To enter without donating, check out the "Alternative Method of Entry."
The contest is going on now through May 16th, with the winner being announced on May 30th. F.Y.I., if you win, you must book your trip by January 2022.