8 Perks You Can Get As A Car Owner At Costco
According to Business Insider, Costco offers so much more than just bulk items for the fridge & home. Costco members can also get amazing deals if they're car owners. Here are some of the car-owner perks available at Costco, according to Business Insider...
- Car accessories & gadgets (like dashboard cameras, wax kits, wiper blades, bike racks, motor oil, car batteries and emergency kits)
- Cheap gas (Business Insider says that the savings members get in gas prices will more than offset the annual Costco membership fee)
- Discounted rental cars (Not only does Costco Travel offer discounts on car rentals, but it also has deals on flights, hotels, and cruises)
- Cheap tires (tires bought from Costco are reportedly significantly more affordable than those bought from dealerships or other retailers)
- Auto Insurance (Costco Insurance Agency no longer offers car insurance plans for individuals or families, but you can get it through their partnership with Ameriprise)
- Savings on repairs & services (Costco works with their network of automotive service shops to bring you discounts on repairs & services)
- Car washes (11 Costco locations in America offer car wash services...6 locations in California, 2 in Arizona, as well as locations in Idaho, Washington and Tennessee)
- Access to new & used cars (You can't buy a car at Costco, but you can buy one through their Costco Auto Program)
For a more in-depth look into what's available to car owners at Costco, head to Business Insider's site.
STAY CONNECTED WITH SHELLEY AT THE LINKS BELOW...
-@ShelleyWade on Twitter
-@TheOneAndOnlyShelleyWade on Instagram
-All The Rage With Shelley Wade on Facebook