Just when you thought you knew all the tips and tricks that make your life easier at Disneyland, here's another one that you might not know about.
If you have an apple watch, this is perfect for you!
First and foremost download the Disneyland app to your Apple watch and you also must have a Maxpass.
This little hack will help you speed up the photo process at Disneyland:
- Open the Disneyland app and click on "Show PhotoPass Code."
- Screenshot the code on your phone.
- Edit the image by cropping it as a square just around the code.
- Select the image in Photos and click "Create Watch Face."
- Select the top option, "Photos Watch Face."
- Chick "Add" below "Photos."
Give it a little bit of time for the code to show up on your Apple watch.
Now anytime you have a Disney park photographer take your photo, all they have to do is scan your watch.
There's no need for you to pull out your phone, open the app, and do this whole song and dance.
Now your life is so much easier with this one step process.
Once the Disney photographer scans your watch, just open up the Disneyland app and click "Photos."
You photos will be there and ready to go!
Did you know about this hack?