We all love how convenient it is to order an Uber or a Lyft.
I mean all you have to do is download the app, type in your destination and then wait for your ride to pick you up.
But according to a study with a few different Uber and Lyft drivers, they discussed what they wished their passengers knew before getting in the car.
Here's a list of some of the things they want you to realize:
- Their Cars Aren't Magical... Yes Four-Passenger Vehicles only fit four people
- Don't Be Rude & You'll Get picked up faster
- Don't just look for their cars... be aware of where you are standing
- You have 30 days after a ride to leave a tip, so forgetting isn't an excuse
- You, and the person before you, has the power to change the driver's day
- Only request an Uber Pool or Lyft Line when you're actually OK with sharing your ride
You don't want to be known as one of THOSE riders!