photo via getty.
Who can't use a little help fighting stress?! Well here are 7 foods that you can incorporate into your diet to help keep your stress levels down:
- Avocados are high in fiber and fibers help control blood sugars and prevents spikes and crashes.
- Yogurt supports the adrenal glands that manage hormonal response to stress.
- Maca also supports the adrenal glands.
- Oranges are full of vitamin C and it lowers anxiety levels.
- Sweet Potatoes causes the brain to amp up production of happiness and boosting serotonin.
- Oats are also high in fiber.
- Dark Chocolate has positive effects on stress levels and mood.
Will you be adding these foods into your diet to help with your stress levels?