Taco Bell is officially cutting some fan favorite items from the menu!
They are getting rid of some items in order to make their menu more streamlined. The chain confirmed that they would be getting rid of these items:
- Grilled Steak Soft Taco, the 7-Layer Burrito
- the Quesarito they did note that this would still available via web/app for order ahead
- Nachos Supreme
- the Beefy Fritos Burrito
- the Spicy Tostada
- Triple Layer Nachos
- the Spicy Potato Soft Taco, Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
- Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
- Chips & Dips
- Mini Skillet Bowls on the breakfast menu
These changes will take effect starting August 13th.
What are your thoughts on this?