Keep this in mind! If you are using disinfecting wipes, you probably think it's a good idea to use them on everything and anything.
Here's what you shouldn't use them on:
- A Leather purse- should only be cleaned with soap and water
- Granite Countertops- use only dish soap and water
- Wipes on your eyeglasses could eat away the lens coating, use lens cleaner instead
- Never use on wood furniture, it can crack the wood!
- Never use on fabric
- Never use on dishes and food containers, the chemicals could linger
Did you know this already?!