Are you ready to make your most magical vacation wishes come true?
MYclub members, enter for a chance to win a trip on the Disney Wish -- the newest ship from Disney Cruise Line! Embark on an ocean adventure and discover where the spectacular worlds and beloved Characters from Disney, Marvel, Star Wars™ and Pixar come to life with immersive kids’ clubs, imaginative dining, world class entertainment and more.
And with adult-exclusive spaces, an all-new attraction at sea and the service and care you expect from a Disney vacation, Disney Cruise Line is truly where magic meets the sea!
Grand Prize Disney Cruise includes:
A four (4)-night Bahamian Disney Cruise Line vacation for four (4) persons (i.e., Grand Prize Winner and up to three (3) guests, to be taken aboard the Disney Wish, and a one (1)-night stay at the Walt Disney World Resort prior to cruise.
The Bahamian Cruise shall consist of the following:
- Four (4) roundtrip coach airfares between the major gateway airport closest to the Grand Prize Winner’s residence and Orlando International Airport in Orlando, FL (if the winner resides outside a 200-mile radius of Port Canaveral, FL)
- Round trip ground transportation from the Walt Disney World Resort to Port Canaveral, FL, and from Port Canaveral, FL to the Orlando International Airport
- A four-(4) night Cruise on the Disney Wish for four (4) persons, including:
• One (1) stateroom aboard the Disney Wish (location/category at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line) with a maximum occupancy four (4) people
• All meals onboard the Disney Wish (excluding Palo Steakhouse and the adult-exclusive Fine Dining – Enchanté by Chef Arnaud Lallement)
• Pre-paid gratuities, Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
The Walt Disney World Resort stay shall consist of the following:
- Motor coach transportation for four (4) passengers from the Orlando International Airport to a Walt Disney World Resort
- One (1) standard room with a maximum occupancy of four (4) persons at a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel (resort selection at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line) for one (1) night prior to the ship’s departure