California is known to have high rent prices especially in the bay area but KTLA 5 has found out what you could get for $2,000 in monthly rent in these six California counties. If you're looking for a place to rent, check out these spots below.
- Los Angeles County: 700-square foot ground floor unit in a triplex with 2 bedrooms & 1 bath at 1005 W. 95th Street or a 470-square foot studio with 1 bathroom for exactly $2,000.
- San Diego County: 537-square foot studio with 1 bedroom & bath at 4120 Venus Street or a 500-square foot studio at 4012 Epanow Ave for exactly $2,000.
- San Francisco County: 420-square foot studio apartment with bath at 345 6th Street for $2k or 380-square foot studio apartment with a bath at 1335 Folsom Street for about $1,980.
- Sacramento County: 1,000-square foot apartment with 2 bedrooms & 1.5 baths at The Harlow (3220 Watt Ave) for $1,995 or 1,191-square foot townhome with 3 bedrooms &1.5 baths at 8798 La Riviera Dr.
- Fresno County: 1,111-square foot residence with 3 bedrooms & 2 baths at 1565 North Pleasant Ave or you can pay a little more to get an additional two stories at 1633 E. Solar Ave.
- Kern County: 1,717-square foot property with 3 bedrooms & 2 baths along with a 3 car garage for $1,950 at 303 18th Street.
Head to KTLA 5 for more information.