Although we've entered PSL season today, temperatures are about to be crazy high starting tomorrow and in most places it's expected to hit triple digits. Below are some tips, provided by ABC 7 and the CDC, to help you keep cool in the 100-degree weather over the next few days.
- Wear sunscreen - use SPF 15 or higher at least 30 minutes before you go outside.
- Keep hydrated - avoid sugary and alcoholic drink.
- Limit your time outside - if you want to exercise or be outside, do it early in the morning or at night.
- Don't leave kids, pets or anyone in a parked car even if the windows are cracked open.
- Keep an eye out for high-risked loved ones and your pets.
- Watch out for signs of a heat stroke or heat exhaustion.