Halloween is about 3 weeks away and besides grabbing a costume and candy, safety is definitely a priority everyone needs if they plan on going out and getting candy.
There is a study done by the Chamber of Commerce that has ranked 7 cities in California as the safest places to go trick-or-treating. Check out the 7 cities below:
- #6 - Irvine (Orange County)
- #8 - Carlsbad (San Diego County)
- #9 - Glendale (L.A. County)
- #18 - Burbank (L.A. County)
- #20 - Sunnyvale (Santa Clara County)
- #24 - Torrance (L.A. County)
- #25 - Murrieta (Riverside County)
Head to KTLA 5 for more.