The weather is starting to heat up so if you want to cool off while you're fighting the demogorgons, you might want to head on over to Baskin Robbins!
The famous ice cream chain has teamed up with Netflix to release two Stranger Things inspired ice cream flavors and other treats!
Vice President of Marketing Carol Austin said in a statement:
"We wanted to give fans a taste of the new season of Stranger Things and are thrilled to partner with Netflix to give customers across the country an experience straight out of Hawkins, Indiana. Whether you love the show or just love some seriously delicious ice cream creations, we’ve got something for everyone."
The two flavors of the month for June is Eleven's Heaven and Upside Down Pralines.
That's not all because there's a whole menu of Stranger Things inspired desserts:
- The Upside Down Sundae includes praline scoops and toppings on the bottom.
- The Demogorgon Sundae is served in a waffle bowl that "frightfully resembles" the monster.
- Byers' House Lights Polar Pizza Ice Cream Treat is basically an ice cream and candy pizza. It has a Snickers ice cream crust and topped with fudge and M&M's to look like Christmas lights.
- USS Butterscotch Quarts are filled with butterscotch toffee ice cream and a toffee ribbon.
- Elevenade Freeze = ice cream + Minute Maid Lemonade.
Are you going to try any of these new desserts?