Oh boy...procrastinators are bad enough...but procrastinators on Xmas week...DURING A PANDEMIC??!! ;0 Ok...I only say this, because I AM THAT PERSON. And with just a day or 2 left to get about a 1,000 things done...this list of 'What's open AND CLOSED' on Christmas Day is gonna be a game changer for us last-minute types...OH and I already reminded myself...its not about ME...its about them!
Grocery store workers have been through HELL this year...LET THEM HAVE A DARN DAY OFF away from the Covid coughing public ;0 Ok...here goes...and as always, double check the info of the store nearest you before you venture out. And don't forget to WEAR YOUR MASK AND STAY SAFE 🙂
These are for ALL of California 🙂
Grocery Stores Open on Christmas Day
- Albertsons:Most locations are open from 8 a.m. until4 p.m.
- Bristol Farms:Several locations in southern Californiawere open last year. Hours may vary.
- Pavilions:Most stores were open last year from 6 a.m.until 10 p.m.
- Safeway: Most stores are open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. — butnot all will be open, so check with your local branch.
- Vons:Several locations in southern California wereopen last year. Hours may vary.
Grocery Stores Closed on Christmas Day
- Trader Joes
- Whole Foods
Convenience Stores Open on Christmas Day
- 7-Eleven:Open 24/7.
- CVS:Most locations are open from 8 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- Rite Aid:Most locations are open 24/7.
- Walgreens:Select locations are open from 8 a.m. until10 p.m.
More from Good Housekeeping here!
Thumbnail via Getty