Everyone stresses at one point or another during the day. There's a new survey saying the average person between 18-25 is stressed out for 6 hours a day!
There is also a running list of the tops things young adults are stressed about:
2. Their future.
3. Their appearance.
4. Their weight. So that's two in the top five that have to do with vanity.
5. Their overall health.
6. Getting a job.
7. Trying to get into a chosen career path, which is slightly different than finding a job.
8. Finding a job that pays enough money, which IS kind of repetitive.
9. The health of a friend or family member.
10. Meeting deadlines and goals at work.
How many of these do you agree with?