It's Thanksgiving week and the biggest shopping day of the year is right after Thanksgiving Day...Black Friday! On this day there are hundreds of offers shoppers can take advantage of from the various stores so they can complete their holiday shopping or honestly even just shopping for themselves. Check out some of the Black Friday deals below:
- Target - Black Friday Week Sale from Nov. 20th-Nov. 26t where customers can save up to 50% off certain items.
- Amazon - 48 hour Black Friday deals event starts Thanksgiving Day with a new deal dropping every 30 minutes.
- Hulu - eligible customers can subscribe to Hulu (with Ads) for $1.99/month for 1 year.
- Best Buy - Black Friday sales started Nov. 20th and customers can get deals on smart TVs, laptops, gaming consoles, smart home products, electronic scooters and more.
- Apple - sales start Nov. 25th and go through Nov. 28th and customers can get an Apple gift card when they purchase eligible iPhones, Apple Watches, Macs, AirPods and more.
- Bed Bath and Beyond - Black Friday event goes on till Nov. 27th and customers can save 25% on an entire purchase.
- Home Depot - Black Friday deals online and in stores through Nov. 30th.
- The Container Store - 20% off select products starting Nov. 23rd till Nov. 28th.
- Old Navy - Black Friday sale starts Nov. 24th with up to 60% off deals online.
- Nordstrom - Black Friday deals started Nov. 18th and go through Nov. 28th with up to 60% off .
Head to ABC 7 for more and if you want a list of stores that are closed on Thanksgiving Day, click here.