Disneyland's Haunted Mansion Celebrates 50th Anniversary
We don't have to wait til Halloween to get haunted this year, cuz Disneyland starts the 50th anniversary celebration for Haunted Mansion in August. "The Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years of Retirement Unliving" will be an after-hours celebration. According to the Disney Parks Blog, the celebration will feature...
- A 13th Hour Celebration Kick-off moment along the Rivers of America. Madame Leota will host a “Swinging Wake.”
- Themed backdrops.
- Unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event.
- Event-themed food and drinks.
- Character encounters.
- After-hours access to select attractions in New Orleans Square, Critter Country, Frontierland and Adventureland.
- See and be seen while wearing attire inspired by your favorite happy haunts!
- Limited-time Snapchat filters and event hashtags.
You are encouraged to wear attire inspired by your favorite happy haunts. The celebration will be held August 7th-8th and August 8th-9th starting at 11:30pm, with special access to the park from 1am-4am. There will be a limited number of tickets for both nights available starting this Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 10am.
STAY CONNECTED WITH SHELLEY AT THE LINKS BELOW...
-@ShelleyWade on Twitter
-@TheOneAndOnlyShelleyWade on Instagram
-All The Rage With Shelley Wade on Facebook